my menu disappear. How can I refind my menu??

  1. #1
    Allen
    Guest

    my menu disappear. How can I refind my menu??

    As you know, there are file, edit, view, tools and so on in the excel.

    But some of menu disappear.

    So, how can I refind my menu??

    Please, let me know.

    Thank you.

    Allen Jeon

  2. #2
    Nadia
    Guest

    RE: my menu disappear. How can I refind my menu??

    you can add them again.
    Tools; Customize; Commands
    scroll down the categories and select Built-in Menus
    select the menu from the commands column and drag it to the position you
    want on the menu bar.
    cheers,
    Nadia