Y Axis Displayed on left and right of graph

  1. #1
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Y Axis Displayed on left and right of graph

    I would like to display the same Y Axis Values on both sides of the graph,
    rather than just on the left or right hand side of the graph.

    eg:

    10,000 10,000
    15,000 15,000
    20,000 20,000

    Is this possible?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    India
    Posts
    1,066
    Select type: lines with 2 axis and select the same series for both the y-axis.

    - Mangesh

  3. #3
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: Y Axis Displayed on left and right of graph

    "Bob Smith" <Bob [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I would like to display the same Y Axis Values on both sides of the graph,
    > rather than just on the left or right hand side of the graph.
    >
    > eg:
    >
    > 10,000

    10,000
    > 15,000

    15,000
    > 20,000

    20,000

    > Is this possible?

    If you provide a dummy data series (which could have just one point, off the
    screen) and plot that with a secondary axis, that would hopefully do the
    job.
    --
    David Biddulph