Teplate to Track sales of multiple products on per client basis.

  1. #1
    Agriculture
    Guest

    Teplate to Track sales of multiple products on per client basis.

    Need a template to track on a per client basis multiple sales of three
    products to multiple buyers. Within this, I need to track product expenses
    on a per product basis.

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Teplate to Track sales of multiple products on per client basis.

    You will probably have to roll your own in this case. Your question/problem
    is too open-ended and broad to receive much help. Just start building what
    you want this "tracking" to look like and come back with questions regarding
    specific problems as you get to them. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Teplate to Track sales of multiple products on per client basis.

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

    may have something you can use.

    Or you may just need to create a database.

    Tom Ogilvy