Pivot table Format Style Sheet Capability

  1. #1
    Dave Shafer
    Guest

    Pivot table Format Style Sheet Capability

    I have been using Excel pivot tables for a number of years. It is a great
    capability. One feature that I would really like to see is the ability to
    modify the Auto Format style sheets. For example it would be nice to change
    the color scheme or the font used on one of the Auto Format options and then
    be able to save that change as an option you could select. I am a power user
    and would be happy to test this capability if developed.

  2. #2
    Dave Shafer
    Guest

    RE: Pivot table Format Style Sheet Capability

    One other thought. It would be really neat if you could have conditional
    formatting within the pivot table. For example show the sales forecast for
    the East Coast in blue font and the sales forecast for the west coast in a
    green font, where the East Coast and West Coast were two different dimensions
    in the pivot table.