how can I get odbc plugin for Excel 2003 ?

  1. #1
    Herve Brelay
    Guest

    how can I get odbc plugin for Excel 2003 ?

    In Excel 2003 help, it says that for SQL.RESULT() function, ODBC plug-in must
    be installed.
    In MS web site, only the ODBC plugin for Excel 2002 on Windows XP in
    available.

    I am using Excel 2003 on Windows 2000.

    Could I get a pointer to where I can get this XLODBC.XLA ???

    Thanks

    Herve Brelay

  2. #2
    Rob van Gelder
    Guest

    Re: how can I get odbc plugin for Excel 2003 ?

    You might be better off using the "External Data" feature of Excel.

    news:[email protected]...