repeating a row at top of page

  1. #1
    mothomas
    Guest

    repeating a row at top of page

    I'm trying to select a row to repeat at top of page but that option is grayed
    out in page setup. It is usually available. I'm using Excel in Office 2003.

  2. #2
    tjtjjtjt
    Guest

    RE: repeating a row at top of page

    You are probably trying to enter the Page Setup from the Print Preview.
    To get that option available, try exiting the Print Preview. Then, choose
    Page Setup from the file menu. The option should be available.

    tj

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: repeating a row at top of page

    And one other "maybe".......

    If you have more than one sheet selected this option will be unavailable.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP