unequal sign

  1. #1
    et
    Guest

    unequal sign

    Hi all,

    I would like to know how to find the unequal sign in excel ? Anybody can
    help.

    Thx
    Eling

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Houston, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by et
    Hi all,

    I would like to know how to find the unequal sign in excel ? Anybody can
    help.

    Thx
    Eling

    =A<>B means "A is not equal to B"
    BenjieLop
    Houston, TX

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: unequal sign

    It's

    <>

    e.g.,

    =IF(A1<>0,"not zero", "zero")

  4. #4
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: unequal sign

    It's not a single symbol, it's two, < followed by >, i.e. <>