How to change location A1 cell from upper right to upper left?

  1. #1
    Doug@Peacock
    Guest

    How to change location A1 cell from upper right to upper left?

    My excel work sheets are showing the A1 cell in the most upper right hand
    corner in stead of the most upper right hand corner. It is like the worksheet
    is mirrored. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How to change location A1 cell from upper right to upper left?

    Hi Doug

    check the settings under tools / options / international tab

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...