From HTML back to XLS?

  1. #1
    Dtruelove
    Guest

    From HTML back to XLS?

    If I've converted an XLS spreadsheet to an HTML file and would like to revert
    it back to an XLS spreadsheet. Is this possible? I realize I could edit the
    HTML by clicking on File, Edit w/Excel, etc. but there's more to it and I
    really need to go back to spreadsheet format. Help??

  2. #2
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: From HTML back to XLS?

    Hi

    Open it with Excel (file > open menu) and save as excel workbook (file >
    saveas menu).

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    "Dtruelove" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    dtruelove
    Guest

    Re: From HTML back to XLS?

    Thank you so much! This worked perfectly...