Printing only certain rows

  1. #1
    Jon W
    Guest

    Printing only certain rows

    Is there a way (custom view, filter, etc) to only print rows in a print area
    that have a value greater than x amount in a certain column? For instance, I
    have a worksheet that shows all outstanding accounts. Each account has it's
    own row (and the sheet has a couple of header rows). One of the columns
    shows the total days overdue the account is. However, I only want to print
    the header rows and the subsequent rows with account balances greater than 90
    days. It seems incredible there is no easy way to do this, but I have been
    searching Excel help without any luck.

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: Printing only certain rows

    I'd apply data|filter|autofilter to that column.

    Then use the dropdown arrow, select custom
    and choose "is greater than" and supply the number of days you want

    Then print.
    Then Data|filter|showall (to see everything again)