How can I turn of zooming so that users can't change size of work.

  1. #1
    cwwolfdog
    Guest

    How can I turn of zooming so that users can't change size of work.

    I have about 50 worksheets and the employees will be updating there own
    worksheet. Some like to change the size of the worksheet by zooming out
    which makes it hard for me to read. Is there a way that I can set the
    zooming to a specific percent and then no let anybody change it?

    Thanks,

    cwwolfdog

  2. #2

    Re: How can I turn of zooming so that users can't change size of work.

    I think I'd let the other users do whatever they found comfortable.

    But I'd have a macro that changed the zoom to what I liked -- I could run that
    whenever I wanted on whatever window is showing.

    Something like:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme01()
    Dim myWindow As Window
    Dim wks As Worksheet
    Dim CurSel As Range
    Dim ActCell As Range
    Dim myPct As Long

    myPct = 100

    Set CurSel = Selection
    Set ActCell = ActiveCell

    Application.ScreenUpdating = False

    For Each myWindow In ActiveWorkbook.Windows
    myWindow.Zoom = myPct
    Next myWindow

    For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
    wks.Select
    ActiveWindow.Zoom = myPct
    Next wks

    Application.Goto CurSel
    ActCell.Activate

    Application.ScreenUpdating = True

  3. #3
    cwwolfdog
    Guest

    Re: How can I turn of zooming so that users can't change size of w

    Thanks a lot Dave.