Re: Make a Fresnel Zone Calculator

  1. #1
    Harlan Grove
    Guest

    Re: Make a Fresnel Zone Calculator

    "SlimPickins" <[email protected]> wrote...
    >I wantt to make a calculator with excel. I know some excel basics, but
    >I need help with the formula in the link below.
    >
    >http://www.softwright.com/faq/engine...Clearance.html

    Presumably you'd be entering N, lambda, D_1 and D_2, and want F_N. If so,
    calculate F_N as

    =SQRT(N*lambda*HARMEAN(D_1,D_2))

    >I would also like downtilt and azimuth calculators from the link
    >below.
    >
    >http://www.wisp-router.com/calculators/fresnel.php

    I'd need to edit this site's source to find the formulas in the php code.
    You wouldn't happen to have a more explicit reference, would you?

  2. #2
    SlimPickins
    Guest

    Re: Make a Fresnel Zone Calculator - Fresnel.xls (0/1)

    I found this fresnel.xls. It should be attached, if I didn't screw it
    up.

  3. #3
    SlimPickins
    Guest

    Re: Make a Fresnel Zone Calculator - Fresnel.xls (1/1)

  4. #4
    Harlan Grove
    Guest

    Re: Make a Fresnel Zone Calculator - Fresnel.xls (0/1)

    "SlimPickins" <[email protected]> wrote...
    >I found this fresnel.xls. It should be attached, if I didn't screw it
    >up.

    Don't attach binary files to postings to nonbinary newsgroups. Very bad
    conduct. Far better to provide the url to where you found the file.

  5. #5

    Re: Make a Fresnel Zone Calculator - Fresnel.xls (0/1)

    Sorry, was not meaning to disrespect the group.