hyperlink Problem

  1. #1
    Brian Mateer
    Guest

    hyperlink Problem

    I am unable to launch a PDF document in word/excel XP/2003 using the
    Hyperlink facility. Every other type of document launches OK, but not PDF,
    even from the same folder. Any ideas? Acrobat reader flashes onscreen for
    fraction of a second, and disappears. Everything else works fine.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: hyperlink Problem

    Opens and stays open for me (Excel 2003). Doesn't seem to be an Excel issue
    else it wouldn't open at all.

    --
    Jim Rech
    Excel MVP
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: hyperlink Problem

    Silly guesses.

    #1. Reader opens, but wants to check to see if there are updates available.
    This dialog could be hidden, so try minimizing all the applications you
    have running.

    #2. Reader opens, but it's off the visible window. Do you see it in the
    taskbar? If yes, right click on its icon and maximize.