Macro Pause, show message, continue

  1. #1
    davegb
    Guest

    Macro Pause, show message, continue

    I am working on a macro that moves through 64 folders, looks for a
    particular spreadsheet in the folder, opens the spreadsheet for
    editing, then closes it when I'm finished editing.
    If the spreadsheet isn't there, I'd like it to display a short message
    for a few seconds, like "Spreadsheet.xls Not Found", then goes on to
    the next folder.
    Is there a way to pause the macro, show the message for 2 or 3 seconds,
    then continue?
    TIA

  2. #2
    Don Guillett