How do I export XLS to TXT delimited by '|'?

  1. #1
    Mohsin Ghani
    Guest

    How do I export XLS to TXT delimited by '|'?

    I am trying to export an excel document that I have created to a delimited
    text file but it needs to be delimited by the character '|'. The only option
    that I am getting is tab or comma delimited. Can anyone advise how I can do
    either using Excel or is there a 3rd party software that can do this? All
    help much appreciated.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I export XLS to TXT delimited by '|'?

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: How do I export XLS to TXT delimited by '|'?

    Mohsin,

    If you don't want to use a macro, get the Text Write Program from
    www.smokeylake.com/excel.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud