Open txt file with more than 256 columns (how to tranpose in rows)?

  1. #1
    uriel78
    Guest

    Open txt file with more than 256 columns (how to tranpose in rows)?

    I've a *.txt file with data organized in about 1000 columns.
    Is there a way to open this txt file in excel transposing each column in a
    row ??

  2. #2

    Re: Open txt file with more than 256 columns (how to tranpose in rows)?

    I searched google and found a post by Bernie Deitrick:

    http://google.co.uk/groups?threadm=O...TNGP10.phx.gbl

    It may give you some ideas.