how do i simulate a king queen or jack playing card in excel assum

  1. #1
    I'm an excel nut...
    Guest

    how do i simulate a king queen or jack playing card in excel assum

    I need to simulate generation of playing cards in excel.How do i do this for
    a jack,queen and king?I want to put a clipart picture for each jack,queen and
    king and make this appear and disappear along with the card as a new card is
    generated.
    How do i do this in excel?i dont know anything in VB but have done java,so
    do know the basic structure of a code.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: how do i simulate a king queen or jack playing card in excel assum

    What do you mean by "a new card is generated"?

    In article <[email protected]>,

  3. #3
    Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

    I'm an excel nut... wrote:
    > I need to simulate generation of playing cards in excel.How do i do this for
    > a jack,queen and king?I want to put a clipart picture for each jack,queen and
    > king and make this appear and disappear along with the card as a new card is
    > generated.
    > How do i do this in excel?i dont know anything in VB but have done java,so
    > do know the basic structure of a code.

    Personally, I'd just troll through font collections. Somewhere someone
    must have already generated a font with playing cards that they've
    posted out to the web that you'll like. You'll get a ton of hits if you
    Google on "Playing Card" and Font.

    Then you format the cell to display in your "PlayingCard" font and let
    Excel think it's just putting a "Q" or whatever into that cell. No
    heavy duty programming required.

    Good luck...

    Bill