intellimouse gone dirty-boy; restore backspace on outer left butt.

  1. #1
    Terminatrix
    Guest

    intellimouse gone dirty-boy; restore backspace on outer left butt.

    You have really spoiled my life with your downgrade of Intellimouse. I need
    the outer left button to be settable to backspace for Spider for Windows.
    Next you'll be taking the double-click off the wheel button so that I can't
    tailor Excel column widths and row heights to fit contents. YOU SHOULD NEVER
    REMOVE FUNCTIONALITY, ALWAYS IMPROVE IT OR LEAVE IT ALONE. I am not even
    sure that the "UG" has fixed the jumping clicky-curso problem that starts
    before Ctrl-Alt-Del to log in and persists after Windows has declared
    closedown and the screen fades into darkness. If ignored at login, the
    cursor jumps about, clicking whatever it lands on very fast: menus open and
    close and progammes are opened and messed with at many times the speed that
    my eyes can refocus.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: intellimouse gone dirty-boy; restore backspace on outer left butt.

    Hi

    not really sure who you're addressing these comments to, personally, i've
    not played with anyone's intellimouse ... this is a peer-to-peer user forum
    for excel questions - if you have comments for microsoft then pop over
    www.microsoft.com and do a seach on feedback - there's a page where you can
    put your comments for their attention (you can try clicking on this link)

    http://register.microsoft.com/mswish...2Fthanks%2Ehtm

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...