Is there a time sheet template that calculates hours?

  1. #1
    CTG
    Guest

    Is there a time sheet template that calculates hours?

    I am trying to find a excel based time sheet that calculates hours worked so
    employees only have to enter time start and time finish. Is there such a
    thing, or does anyone know a formula to calculate this?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Is there a time sheet template that calculates hours?

    Hi
    Have a look here for timesheet templates

    http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelLinks/c...eduling-1.html

    HTH
    Michael

  3. #3
    peterm
    Guest

    RE: Is there a time sheet template that calculates hours?

    Tom
    Are you after something as simple as Column A = Start 7:00am Column B =
    Finish 3:00pm Column C = 8 Hours?
    Peterm