Copy / Paste Function & the Office Clipboard

  1. #1
    Karen
    Guest

    Copy / Paste Function & the Office Clipboard

    Excel 2003

    When I copy in Excel, I am able to paste via CTRL-V or the paste tool only
    so long as the copied item maintains a "moving border" (i.e., the cell is
    bounded by a running dotted border). Other than recopying the cell, is
    utilizing the Office Clipboard the only way to continue to paste after the
    moving border is "turned off"?

    TIA.

    Karen

  2. #2
    Karen
    Guest

    RE: Copy / Paste Function & the Office Clipboard

    Sorry about the double post. My first submission said it wasn't successful!

  3. #3

    Re: Copy / Paste Function & the Office Clipboard

    I don't use the office clipboard, but when that marquee effect (marching ants?)
    goes away, I have to recopy the range.