copying cells

  1. #1
    Christos P
    Guest

    copying cells

    In cell A1 sheet1 I have a number which lets say represents a code for a
    specific shape that i have allready drawn in cell B1 in sheet2.Can you please
    tell me what kind of instruction i can give to cell B1,sheet1,so that i can
    get that shape from cell B1 sheet2 into B1 sheet1?

  2. #2

    Re: copying cells

    How about putting those shapes on Sheet1 and hide them. Then you could have a
    macro unhide the one you want.

    J.E. McGimpsey shares this in a macro at his site:
    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

    You could also have a macro that copies and pastes, but hiding/unhiding seems
    easier (to me).

  3. #3
    Christos P
    Guest

    Re: copying cells

    I really thank you for your help!!!!

  4. #4
    Christos P
    Guest

    Re: copying cells

    Dear Dave can you please assist me with YOUR suggestion(hiding/unhiding) with
    a macro?

  5. #5

    Re: copying cells

    J.E. McGimpsey's macro at that first link is a version that will hide/unhide
    pictures.

    If you had trouble with that, post back.