Header - stop repeating on every page!

  1. #1
    sararose27
    Guest

    Header - stop repeating on every page!

    Anyone know how to stop the header from repeating on every page?

    I didn't think that "rows to repeat at top" was applicable and there is no
    checkbox that I can find under the Header tab.

    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Guest

    Header - stop repeating on every page!

    hi.
    "rows to repeat at top" is applicable.
    page setup>sheet tab. remove anything in the "rows to
    repeat at top" box and your header will stop repeating on
    every page.

  3. #3
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: Header - stop repeating on every page!

    If you are actually dealing with a Header, it is "all or nothing". Excel
    provides no feature to suppress Headers/Footers. To turn a true Header/Footer
    off all together, go to View>Header and Footer & select (none) from the
    appropriate lists. You can also get to the Page Setup dialog box form the
    File menu or from Print Preview.

    On the other hand, if one or more rows from your worksheet are reprinting at
    the top of the columns being printed on each page, got ot Page Setup>Sheet,
    and delete the content in the "Rows to repeat at top" field.

    Hope this is useful |:>)