Making a template with reset button

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Lisa
    Guest

    Making a template with reset button

    I am helping a co worker with a form that is used every day. It has formulas
    in it and I am locking those cells and protecting the sheet to prevent the
    form from being altered. Is there an easy way to put a button on the sheet
    or toolbar that can be hit and it will clear the unprotected cell
    information-thus putting it back to a blank field?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Making a template with reset button

    Lisa

    Sub DeleteUnlockedCells()
    Dim rngeCell As Range
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    For Each rngeCell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Cells
    If rngeCell.Locked = False Then rngeCell.ClearContents
    Next
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True
    End Sub

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP