code execution has been interrupted

  1. #1
    François
    Guest

    code execution has been interrupted

    Hello,

    Is there a way to avoid the user to stop the process of a macro.
    The reason for this is very simple : in the macro the sheet is deprotected
    at the beginning and reprotect at the end. Therefore to avoid the user to
    find a unprotected sheet whenever he stops the macros, I would like to set
    the unbreakable switch to on.

    Many thanks for your valuable help.

    François

  2. #2

    Re: code execution has been interrupted

    Take a look at:

    application.EnableCancelKey

    in VBA's help.

    Read the warning in there about a "runaway" loop.