Conditional formatting-What formulas should I be putting in Each condition?

  1. #1
    ChristinaC
    Guest

    Conditional formatting-What formulas should I be putting in Each condition?

    I am trying to do the following:

    1. In cell H14, if the cell is blank, turn blue.
    2. In cell H14, if the cell has a date less than or equal to another cell,
    turn green.
    3. In Cell H14, if the cell has a date greater than another cell, turn
    orange.
    4. If NA is placed in the cell, revert to no format.

    I have managed the first three, but cannot get the fourth one to work. What
    formulas should I be putting in Each condition?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    re: Conditional formatting-What formulas should I be putting in Each condition?

    What happens when you put NA in the cell?

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ChristinaC
    Guest

    re: Conditional formatting-What formulas should I be putting in Each condition?

    It turns orange

  4. #4
    Guest

    re: Conditional formatting-What formulas should I be putting in Each condition?

    Make N/A the first condition of your conditional formatting

    wrote in message
> [...]

    [email protected]...

  5. #5
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    re: Conditional formatting-What formulas should I be putting in Each condition?

    Hi Christina-

    You might want to check back in the thread to your original post on this
    issue. There just may be something there that is useful!|:>)