Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Print multiple excel charts within one sheet to fit to a page lik.

  1. #1
    lal
    Guest

    Print multiple excel charts within one sheet to fit to a page lik.

    I have set up 5 charts within one excel sheet and need to print them on one
    page arranged nice and neat the way that PPT does. Currently I am not able to
    find a solution to do this in Excel. It would be much more efficient to do
    this in Excel

  2. #2
    IanRoy
    Guest

    RE: Print multiple excel charts within one sheet to fit to a page lik.

    Open and close Print Preview. Now you will see dotted lines indicating your
    page breaks. That should help you when positioning your charts. Drag the
    charts with your mouse. The cursor won't change, or at least it doesn't for
    me; but you can still drag them.

    "lal" wrote:

    > I have set up 5 charts within one excel sheet and need to print them on one
    > page arranged nice and neat the way that PPT does. Currently I am not able to
    > find a solution to do this in Excel. It would be much more efficient to do
    > this in Excel

Closed Thread