Starting a MS Excel workbook with a particular worksheet

  1. #1
    IGA
    Guest

    Starting a MS Excel workbook with a particular worksheet

    When I open a workbook, it always does with SHEET 1. How do I start it with a
    worksheet other than SHEET 1? I think it is useful when renaming the
    worksheets.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    shajueasow
    Guest

    RE: Starting a MS Excel workbook with a particular worksheet

    If you want to select sheet3 then use this code in Workbook Open() module

    Sheets("Sheet3").Select

    Change the sheet3 to whatever sheet name you want to be selected first,
    while the workbook is opened.