Error On Page Message

  1. #1
    GeeJay
    Guest

    Error On Page Message

    How can I download a template if I get Error On Page Message

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Error On Page Message

    Post the URL for the Template so's we(I) can try to download.

    May come up with something for you.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    GeeJay
    Guest

    Re: Error On Page Message

    the URL is http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...011771033.aspx

    I cannot click download without getting Error on Page Message - thanks for
    the help

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Error On Page Message

    GeeJay

    I have no problem downloading the payroll template from that site.

    Just tried several times in past few minutes(time now is 9:12am Feb 21st).

    You might try looking through Tools>Internet Options>Security>Custom Level and
    setting your disabled items to "prompt".

    Gord