Help with printing problems?

  1. #1
    C. P.
    Guest

    Help with printing problems?

    I have an excel document that has 10 worksheets. I cannot print worksheet
    number 8. Even if I copy it to another excel document it will not print. I
    can see the document in "print preview" but when "print" is selected the
    printer starts but only blank pages are produced.

    What do I need to do to print this worksheet?

    Thanks
    C. P.

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Help with printing problems?

    C.P.,

    With sheet 8 selected, File - Page Setup. in the Sheet tab, look at Print
    Area. If there are cell references there, and nothing in the cells, you'll
    get a blank page.

    Look at Print Area --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    C. P.
    Guest

    RE: Help with printing problems?

    The Print Area has no cell references so that does not seem to be the
    problem. Even when I put cell references in where the cells contain data I
    could no print just those cells. Any other suggestions?

    Thanks for you help
    C. P.

  4. #4
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Help with printing problems?

    C.P.,

    My solution wouldn't have been it anyway, since you say you do see the stuff
    in print preview. Maybe it's time to try another printer, or go to the
    printer website and get the latest driver.