Anyone know how to use hex formula that reads a cell? I want to .

  1. #1
    KarenSue33
    Guest

    Anyone know how to use hex formula that reads a cell? I want to .

    Anyone know how to write macro/formula that will convert "a column" of Hex to
    decimal? I'm looking for a hex conversion by cell content, rather than hard
    coded value in "quotes".

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Anyone know how to use hex formula that reads a cell? I want to .

    How about the Hex2Dec worksheet function found in the analysis toolpak.

    See Excel Help on the Hex2Dec function for details.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...