Automatic refresh of external data

  1. #1
    Keith Streich
    Guest

    Automatic refresh of external data

    I've looked and played with all the settings that I think would allow
    automatic refresh of external data, but I still get a dialog box every time
    I open the workbook that asks if I really want to enable or disable
    automatic refresh. Yes I really do! Where is the switch or property which
    automatically enables this?

    TIA

    Keith

  2. #2
    Keith Streich
    Guest

    Re: Automatic refresh of external data

    BTW I using 2003.

  3. #3
    Keith Streich
    Guest

    Re: Automatic refresh of external data

    I assume I'm the only one with this problem.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    John
    Guest

    Re: Automatic refresh of external data

    Keith

    No your not, I'm on 2002 an can't get it too auto refresh on open either,
    maybe its only us two are having the problem

  5. #5
    Keith Streich
    Guest

    Re: Automatic refresh of external data

    I was really hoping to get some type of solution from this group.