Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Print>Properties>Layout>Pages per sheet: this function/property .

  1. #1
    Turck
    Guest

    Print>Properties>Layout>Pages per sheet: this function/property .

    In Excel, when I select multiple pages per sheet and the multiple pages are
    different sheets, then sometimes my hardcopies do have multiple shrunken
    sheets printed to one page. Othertimes excel and my printer seem to ignore
    my "multiple pages to one page" request. Why?

  2. #2
    Printer
    Guest

    RE: Print>Properties>Layout>Pages per sheet: this function/property .

    I've been having the same problem. If you activate multiple sheets, then
    tell it to print multiple pages per sheet, Excel only prints the first page
    in the multiple sheet format (i.e., one small page in the upper left of the
    page.) The rest of the pages come out full size on separate sheets.

    Does anyone know how to remedy this. It's been driving me crazy

  3. #3
    Turck
    Guest

    RE: Print>Properties>Layout>Pages per sheet: this function/proper

    Since my earlier message I have found that if each active worksheet has been
    separately set up to print in multiple page format (through
    Print>Properties...>Pages Per Sheet) then the active worksheets will print
    the multiple pages per sheet. Though I have found this has not worked 100%
    of the time. Bye.