How do I pull information from multiple existing spreadsheets int.

  1. #1
    JJohn
    Guest

    How do I pull information from multiple existing spreadsheets int.

    I need to pull information from multiple spreadsheets into a new spreadsheet
    to develop a monthly recap.

  2. #2

    Re: How do I pull information from multiple existing spreadsheets int.

    Maybe using formulas that point at the specific cells you want brought back???

  3. #3
    IanRoy
    Guest

    RE: How do I pull information from multiple existing spreadsheets int.

    Do it the same way you reference cells on the same worksheet. In Sheet1, a
    reference to cell A1 on Sheet2, will look like Sheet2!A1.

  4. #4
    Fredrik Wahlgren
    Guest

    Re: How do I pull information from multiple existing spreadsheets int.

    "JJohn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I need to pull information from multiple spreadsheets into a new

    spreadsheet
    > to develop a monthly recap.

    I have helped someone else with a macro that does this. More information
    would be helpful. How are these files organized? Is there a naming
    convention? What program generates them? Do you need single values or do you
    want the sum of several cells?

    /Fredrik

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I pull information from multiple existing spreadsheets int.

    Hi John

    I have some examples on my site
    Copy examples and formulas

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm