=?Utf-8?B?QSBkaWZmaWN1bHQgdGhpbmfCocKhwqHCocKhwqE=?=

  1. #1
    filo666
    Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?QSBkaWZmaWN1bHQgdGhpbmfCocKhwqHCocKhwqE=?=

    Hello everyone, I have a program that when you type a code and press a button
    a macro automatically discount one of the code from stock, my problem is that
    my boss want that when you execute the macro, in one cell appears the
    substraction date of the code.
    The problem is that if I use the =now() function the following day the
    registration date change, and also if I make a macro that copy the column and
    paste the column as values, the program doesn't going to work when I type
    another code, if I make a macro that retype the formulas in the cells, it
    will errease all the last cells.

    PLEASE HELP I'm having troubles in my job and I really need to do something
    with this.

    gratefully.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: A difficult thing¡¡¡¡¡¡

    Show us the macro code, and we will update it for you.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Dave O
    Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?B?UmU6IEEgZGlmZmljdWx0IHRoaW5noaGhoaGh?=

    This can be done with a VBA command along the lines of
    ActiveCell.Value = Now()
    .... which assigns the clock time *at the time the program runs* to a
    cell. This means the value will not change from day to day. However,
    as Bob requests, show us the code and we can help you get it into the
    right place using the right syntax.