Handheld devices with Excel

  1. #1
    lunker55
    Guest

    Handheld devices with Excel

    We have a 4MB excel file at the office, and want to get a few palm pilots so
    our on-site employees can modify the file.
    The plan is to upload the file every morning to the handhelds(up to 4), they
    update the file all day(usuanny only 1 column), then come back to the shop
    at the end of the day and download the revisions.
    Can anyone suggest where I can go online to find what handhelds and software
    is best for this application?
    Joe

  2. #2
    jiwolf
    Guest

    Re: Handheld devices with Excel

    Documents to go will do teh job. I currently use it with a sony clie, with
    no problems.

    news:[email protected]...