numbers

  1. #1
    mardirollins
    Guest

    numbers

    I need to know if I can type in a number (6) in a cell and either format the
    sell to read (six) or write a formula that will read it in another cell????

  2. #2
    Guest

    numbers

    1 one
    2 two
    3 three

    use vlookup function specifying exact matches only.

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: numbers

    If numbers are more complex than 1, 2, 3 etc.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP