Number stored as text

  1. #1
    sueanne
    Guest

    Number stored as text

    I have number stored as text. It has a small green triangle at the upper
    left of the cell. If I click on the cell it has a yellowsign with a ! and if
    I click on that a menu and "convert to number"
    This works fine one cell at a time.

    I need to convert columns the cell format has no effect on the column of
    cell I need to change. I did un click the protect on the last tab.

    Suggestions?
    Sueanne

  2. #2

    Re: Number stored as text