Cell comment boxes shouldn't change size/shape unless changed by u

  1. #1
    sam
    Guest

    Cell comment boxes shouldn't change size/shape unless changed by u

    Often when columns in the worksheet are resized or deleted, the cell
    comments in other columns have their yellow boxes change size and shape, to
    where i can no longer see the whole comment when i hover over the cell. It's
    very cumbersome to have to reset the sizes of all my comment boxes.
    Please find a way to make the comment boxes' size/shape "stick" to where
    i set it so i can continue to see the whole comment when other worksheet
    attributes are changed.
    (I use Microsoft Office in Windows XP; but happened in prior Windows too.)
    Thank you

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: Cell comment boxes shouldn't change size/shape unless changed by u

    Perhaps this has been resolved in'03. Just tried it and regardles of column
    width or row height, comments size remained the same. I can't remember for
    sure, but don't remember this being otherwise in earlier versions.

    Just a thought- try RtClicking a comment cell & choose Edit Comment, the
    RtClick the edge of the Comment window and choose Format Comment. Go to the
    Properties page & try the Options there.

    If this does the trick, RtClick the edge of the Comment window again and
    choose Set AutoShape Defaults.

    HTH |:>)