How do change the amortization of loan template to accommodate pa.

  1. #1
    Rennie M
    Guest

    How do change the amortization of loan template to accommodate pa.

    I need an amortization table that can compute on partial years. For example,
    my immediate need is to amortize $437,410 at 10% over 8.52 years. The current
    template only allows for years stated in whole numbers from 1 - 30.

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: How do change the amortization of loan template to accommodate pa.

    What are the individual periods of compounding interest?
    Days/Months/Years/Decades/Biweekly/Semimonthly/???
    Once you know that, you can figure out the number of periods in 8.52 years.
    With that information you can 1) extend your table past the 30 lines you
    currently have to include the number of periods, 2) use the PMT function to
    get periodic payments and you're done.
    HTH,
    Gary Brown