Tools>References greyed out

  1. #1
    Atchoum
    Guest

    Tools>References greyed out

    I have a user that seems to be missing a reference for a project but the
    Tools>References command is greyed out. How can he enable it

    TIA.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Tools>References greyed out

    Hi

    Your project is protected with a password
    Tools>VBA project properties

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Atchoum
    Guest

    Re: Tools>References greyed out

    > Your project is protected with a password
    > Tools>VBA project properties

    Actually it is not.

  4. #4

    Re: Tools>References greyed out

    Are you in the middle of running any code?

    If yes, try it when you're not executing a macro.