"combination drop-down edit " form activation in Excel

  1. #1
    Trev
    Guest

    "combination drop-down edit " form activation in Excel

    Hello, how do you activate the "combination drop-down edit" form in the forms
    toolbar? It is inactive. The "list box" and "combo-box" are both active, but
    the "combination drop-down edit" form is what would be useful to me.

    If you can help, please email me at [email protected]

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: "combination drop-down edit " form activation in Excel

    Trev

    These are available only for working with Excel 5.0 creations.

    From Help on Combo Box

    Combination list-edit Unavailable in Microsoft Excel workbooks. This control
    is provided to allow you to work with Excel version 5.0 dialog sheets.

    Combination drop-down edit Unavailable in Microsoft Excel workbooks. This
    control is provided to allow you to work with Excel version 5.0 dialog sheets.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP