conditional sum - Ajit

  1. #1
    Ajit Munj
    Guest

    conditional sum - Ajit

    1. I want to sum down till the cell is empty e.g. a1:a4 cotnains 12,23,
    23,45 and b1 contains 66. Cell a5 is empty then cell a6:a7 cotains some fig.
    and cell a8 is emtpy and so on.. How can I do this?

    2. How can I see two sheets at a time on screen ( as in case of split
    window)?

    Ajit
    --
    Knowldege is Power

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: conditional sum - Ajit

    regarding question 2
    I read this in the newsgsroup a few days back
    window(menu)-newwindow
    one more copy of the spread sheet is opened
    if the workbook name is book1 the copies will be book1:1 and book1:2
    perhaps it is possible to ope more copies
    again
    window(menu)-arrange (after clicking) choose vertical or horizontal or
    cascade etc.
    click ok
    in each copy you can click any sheet you require
    try this , interesting

    reg.q1 not celar
    somewherere in the message b1 comes. what is your full data base
    asssume it is from A1 to A15 with gaps
    =sum(a1:a15) will give you the total excel taking blanks as zeros
    if neesary rephrase the question.

    --
    remove $$$ from email addresss to send email

    news:[email protected]...