How do I set the User Defined paper size in Excel?

  1. #1
    Tony
    Guest

    How do I set the User Defined paper size in Excel?

    The paper size drop down provides for User Defined size, but I have not found
    any place to set the size of the paper. There are only fixed sizes
    available. Is this just a flaw on the programmers part or is this a feature
    that is hidden?

  2. #2
    Forum Expert swatsp0p's Avatar
    Kentucky, USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    1,545
    Paper size is regulated by your printer driver. You may need to set your custom size in your printer's setup program. Also, verify you have the latest driver installed (check with your printer's website).

    Good Luck
    Bruce
    The older I get, the better I used to be.
    USA

  3. #3
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: How do I set the User Defined paper size in Excel?

    Tony

    All these settings are set in the printer driver, not Excel, so it is the
    driver that is not allowing it (Or at least Excel's interaction with it)

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS