need to make a template for weekly calendar ASAP that shows pictu.

  1. #1
    questn1office
    Guest

    need to make a template for weekly calendar ASAP that shows pictu.

    need to make a template for weekly calendar ASAP that shows pictures. I do
    not know how to save the template so that it can be used later. I am
    reviewing the help again about how to make a template but I misunderstand
    something; it does not work. The template i want/need is for a weekly
    calender that shows appointments from Outlook and also has pictures that stay
    for up to a month; I do not want to put in pictures all over each week.
    Please guide me. Thank you! ! -d

  2. #2
    Lindsey M
    Guest

    RE: need to make a template for weekly calendar ASAP that shows pictu.

    Hi

    I'm no expert but you might want to try making the document (with pictures)
    that you want as the template and then try

    File>Save As>enter file name and destination for template and then change
    the File Type to Template (.xlt). I use this quite often and it works for me

    Cheers
    Linds

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Have a look here: http://www.download.com/Excel-Calend...-10346450.html It's a free calendar template (needs WinZip to open - also free - http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm ). I've not got excel at work, so could only see the template in open office. You should be able to adapt the template to suit.