One page is SO slow; I recreated, no help; what is wrong?

  1. #1
    Boston2AZ
    Guest

    One page is SO slow; I recreated, no help; what is wrong?

    I cannot cut and paste info or add/delete rows; when I try, it's either
    incredibly slow or it knocks the program offline and I have to close the "not
    responding" program. I recreated the page, eliminated other worksheets in the
    spreadsheet- no luck. I use color but no formulas, etc. Is there something
    that I can do to fix this? It's the ONE spreadsheet that I need every day -
    of course!! Thanks!

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: One page is SO slow; I recreated, no help; what is wrong?

    Hi
    Have a look at the size of your spreadsheet by doing a CTRL+End.
    If it takes you a location way outside your working range, delete the excess
    rows and columns and see if that helps.
    Also, if you are running Macros that have huge ranges that are not being
    used, it will also slow things down.

    HTH
    Michael