booklet

  1. #1
    minty
    Guest

    booklet

    How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet?

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: booklet

    minty wrote:
    || How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet?

    What precisely are you trying to do?

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

  3. #3
    minty
    Guest

    Re: booklet

    I have an excel spreadsheet 16 pages long that I want to print double-sided
    in booklet format. I'm sure it's to do with printer settings but I can't
    figure out what I'm supposed to do.

  4. #4

    Re: booklet

    Some printers have this ability built in.

    Check your printer settings under the control panel (or settings under File|page
    setup|options??).

    I think I've read that there are inexpensive(??) programs (FinePrint???) that
    can do this for you.

    You may want to google for FinePrint.

    Here's what I found:
    http://www.fineprint.com/products/fineprint/index.html