Sorting Worksheets-is it possible to sort worksheets alphabetically?

  1. #1
    pepperds
    Guest

    Sorting Worksheets-is it possible to sort worksheets alphabetically?

    Hi..

    is it possible to sort worksheets alphabetically? I have a workbook
    containing 50 or so workbooks, and it would be good if I could sort them
    automatically

    many thanks

  2. #2

    re: Sorting Worksheets-is it possible to sort worksheets alphabetically?

    How about a macro?

    Chip Pearson's:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

    David McRitchie's: