Crtl+V Problem in Excel

  1. #1
    Rebecca Lim
    Guest

    Crtl+V Problem in Excel

    Hi Everyone,

    I have a CTRL+V problem. When I use CTRL + C and CtRL + V to paste. It
    copies and paste only the value for the cell. I want it to copy all, but it
    keeps defaulting to copy vales. Does anyone have the same problem and is
    there a setting to turn it off?

    Regards,

    Rebecca Lim

  2. #2

    Re: Crtl+V Problem in Excel

    This isn't usual behavior.

    Maybe you have a macro that has stolen that shortcut key combination.

    If you open excel in safe mode:
    close excel
    windows start button|Run
    excel /safe

    does your ctrl-v work ok?

    If it does, maybe it's a helpful(?) addin.

    Chip Pearson has some notes that you may want to read to help diagnose your
    problem: