Excel is not asking to save a changed file when the file is closed

  1. #1
    Ron
    Guest

    Excel is not asking to save a changed file when the file is closed

    When I close Excel (Office 2003) I am not prompted to save a file that has
    been changed. This was working; however, something has changed in the last
    couple of months. I thought there might be a setting somewhere, but I am
    unable to see anything.

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Excel is not asking to save a changed file when the file is closed

    Is it just one file doing this? Is the file a read-only file?Open a new
    blank file and enter something and close it and see what happens. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron
    Guest

    Re: Excel is not asking to save a changed file when the file is cl

    It happens 100% of the time. I have tried a new file with the same results.
    Subsequent to my positng I did see another thread where someone indicated
    that what appeared to be the same problem was solved by removing an SAP
    Business ONE Office Integration Add-On. I have this same Add-On installed,
    so I will be following that path to see if I can get a resolution to the
    problem. Thanks