FUNCRES.XLA - pls hepl...

  1. #1
    Jozef Janov via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    FUNCRES.XLA - pls hepl...

    hi,

    when opening MS Excel I always get an pop-up question saying: "The file
    FUNCRES.XLA is already opened. If u open it, you will delete all changes,
    that have been made by last usage. Do you want to open the file FUNCRES.XLA
    again?"

    then when I click yes or no, there is no change, next time, the pop-up
    appears again.

    how can I obey this pop-up?

    pls repsond 2: [email protected]

    many thanx 4 help.
    jj

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: FUNCRES.XLA - pls hepl...

    Hi Jozef,

    Do you have a file (such as Personal.xls) that is trying to open FUNCRES.xla
    independently (in code)?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: FUNCRES.XLA - pls hepl...

    Do a search for FUNCRES.XLA on your computer. In what locations is it
    found?

    In Tools|Add-Ins, what items are checked?

    Are you simply opening Excel, or opening a previously created Excel
    file? If the latter, what was it created on a different computer? If
    so, in what locations is FUNCRES.XLA found on that computer?

    Jerry